3-5 Working days, by second class mail - £3.70
Next day delivery when ordered before 12pm - £6.95.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail
REST OF THE WORLD DELIVERY -
5-10 Working days, by standard local mail - £8.80
1-5 working days, by DHL express delivery - £33.95*
*United States - £35.95
Australia/China/Japan - £45.95
European and International deliveries - Customs, duty & taxes
You may be liable for import duty / tax on goods entering your country
The amount of duty (if any) depends on the type of goods and their value. Some items can be imported without paying any duty at all.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
We have no control over these charges and unfortunately can't predict what they might be.
- It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods
(not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union.
All of our nursing / feeding bras have drop cup openings, allowing you one-handed convenient access for breastfeeding.
We recommend waiting till about 36-38 weeks to buy your nursing bra. This is because your breasts increase in size during your pregnancy. But also your bump drops from around 34 weeks, which can change the size of your back measurement.
When you buy your nursing bra, it should fit you on the loosest hook – your back size may get smaller after the birth, so tighten it as you go along. As your milk comes in your breasts will grow and our nursing bras are designed to cater for this.
All our bras are available in the following sizes
UK/USA: 32-38 Band size and C-F Cup size
Aus/NZ: 10-16 Band size and B-E Cup size
Europe: 70-85 Band size and C-G Cup size
France: 85-100 Band size and C-G Cup size
All our bras have matching briefs in the following sizes
UK/AUS - Small (size 10) Medium (size 12) Large (size 14)
USA - Small (size 6) Medium (size 8) Large (size 10)
Europe - Small (size 36) Medium (size 38) Large (size 40)
France - Small (size 38) Medium (size 40) Large (size 42)
Italy - Small (size 42) Medium (size 44) Large (size 46)
It is important to wear a correctly fitting Nursing Bra. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, send it back for an exchange or product refund within 21 days from the day we shipped it and 34 days from the date we shipped it for purchases from outside the UK
• When trying on items please avoid make up or lotions coming into contact with them. Please also make sure that bottoms are tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious this hasn't been done.
• Please return the unworn garments, with original labels attached, in its original condition.
• All UK & Europe (EU) returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a completed returns form with a copy of the original invoice. Return forms can be requested from email@example.com
• Postage costs to return the item to Mumba will be paid by you. Please send the parcel to: Mumba 80 Lacey Green, Wilmslow, Chegire, SK9 4BG, United Kingdom
• We recommend all returns or exchanges be sent via a traceable method to ensure we receive the return. We do not take responsibility for returns we do not receive.
• Mumba will pay for posting the first exchanged item back to you
• Garments returned outside the 14 day period, are damaged/ visibly word or sent back without their original tags will not be eligible for an exchange or refund, and the garments will be sent back.