Order processing time is 1 working day, Post by Recorded Delivery to ensure it reaches you safely.
Delivery Charge: £4.90. (except Reflective stickers, which is only £0.50)
Free Delivery when you buy two or more products.
If you prefer non-recorded delivery if no one would be available to sign please let us know at the time of the order. We are more than happy to try and accommodate any special delivery requirement, please contact us at email@example.com. Most orders will be process on the same day so please let us know any specific requirement at the time of order.
If order has been cancelled after it has been dispatched, customer to bear the delivery charges.
Non UK Deliveries
Delivery outside UK will cost more depending on destination and delivery time can vary. Please contact us for specific rate at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any tax or duty applied will be charged accordingly.
Chiffon Scarf are smaller than the Pure Cotton Scarfs.
1. The owner of this web site is Loveyush Ltd whose address is Loveyush Ltd., 49 Methuen Road, HA8 6EU , UK (‘Loveyush.co.uk’/‘we’ /‘us’/‘our’).
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Loveyush.co.uk, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Loveyush.co.uk until Loveyush.co.uk confirms that the product(s) have been dispatched to you by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Loveyush.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from Loveyush.co.uk or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Loveyush.co.uk (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
4. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
5. You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from Loveyush.co.uk. We recommend you add Loveyush.co.uk to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
7. You undertake that all details you provide to Loveyush.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
8. You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Loveyush.co.uk as soon as possible.
10. Registered users are permitted to post reviews on products provided that they comply with our Customer Review Guidelines(which can be found here).
11. You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other Loveyush.co.uk sites and publications.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
13. You grant Loveyush.co.uk and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
14. All purchases are non-transferable.
Right to Cancel – Unwanted Items
20. You may cancel the contract at any time but no later than 7 working days after the day you received the product by:
21. sending the notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or
22. where you have already received the goods, following our returns authorisation procedure – by contacting Loveyush.co.uk by email. We will provide you with a returns authorisation number along with details on how and where to send your item. Wrap the item securely and include the original invoice along with your returns authorisation number. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
23. We will refund your credit card once we have received and processed the item as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of notice of cancellation. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods or if you fail to return goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items
24. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Loveyush.co.uk shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Loveyush.co.uk by email. We will email you a returns authorisation number along with details on how and where to send your item. Please notify Loveyush.co.uk of the problem in writing as soon as possible and preferably within 28 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
25. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Loveyush.co.uk do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Loveyush.co.uk’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Loveyush.co.uk’s employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
26. Loveyush.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
27. Loveyush.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
28. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Loveyush.co.uk IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Loveyush.co.uk DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
29. You and Loveyush.co.uk will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
30. The products sold on the Site are not for re-sale or distribution. Customers are limited to a purchase of 5 items of any one product. We reserve the right to suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this Term 31. Loveyush.co.uk does not accept liability for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Loveyush.co.uk. when not using the products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Processing of orders
31. Loveyush.co.uk debits credit and debit cards on the day of purchase. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated. Processing of pre-orders may begin earlier than the release date to ensure that orders can be shipped to you in time for the release date.
32. Every purchase you make shall be deemed as being performed in the United Kingdom. United Kingdom law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
33. Loveyush.co.uk aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 48 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Loveyush.co.uk are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
34. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
35. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Loveyush.co.uk advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
36. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
37. We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
38. For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend that you order in advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 10th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 48 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
39. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
40. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
41. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
42. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
43. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
44. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Loveyush.co.uk reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Loveyush.co.uk and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Loveyush.co.uk and its affiliates, as appropriate.
45. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Loveyush.co.uk tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Loveyush.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
46. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
47. Loveyush.co.uk may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Loveyush.co.uk’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
48. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Loveyush.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. Loveyush.co.uk advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Loveyush.co.uk. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Loveyush.co.uk. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
49. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
50. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, please let us know. We believe its ok to change your mind; we promise no quibble return policy within 10 days of purchase as long as the product is in original packaging. Customer bears the delivery charges, we refund the product price. This does not affect your statutory rights.